CPT008: Employment Law Training
Where does the training take place?
During COVID lock down we simply send you a link. Click on the link at the agreed time and we connect 1:1.
How much does it cost?
The training course will cost you £99.00 and with it a full training pack and a free 60 day consultation after completion of the course.
Can i just have the training booklet?
Yes. This can be provided for a reduced price of £49.99. Send us your contact details and we simply send the pack to you.
Objectives and Benefits
This Course is designed for employers to gain an understanding of legal obligations when dealing with employees both in and out of the workplace. With an understanding of employment contracts, legislation, considerations and how to deal with employees in a fair and reasonable manner you can effectively manage your workforce.
Our trainer led course provides an in depth knowledge of your legal obligations when dealing with the minefield of employing others. Taking a step by step approach to the standard legal requirements from initial employment, managing employees to terminating employment you will ensure that you are protected against potential claims from disgruntled employees.
This Course Includes:
- Obligation to provide written contract of employment
- Sample contract of employment
- Employment handbook and how this can be part of the contract of employment
- Sunday working
- Identifying employees with a protected characteristic and how to deal with this
- Protection of employees from suffering detriment in employment
- Employees and time off work
- Hours of work and regulation to give breaks
- Dealing with grievances
- Dealing with redundancy situations
- Terminating employment
- Employees rights not to be unfairly dismissed
- Protecting business interests
- When a self-employed person may still be classed as a worker
- Dealing with complaints by staff to ACAS / Employment tribunal
- Outsource your HR duties to Human Resource Consultancy