CPT005: Being Sued? Managing Creditors Training
Where does the training take place?
During COVID lock down we simply send you a link. Click on the link at the agreed time and we connect 1:1.
How much does it cost?
The training course will cost you £99.00 and with it a full training pack and a free 60 day consultation after completion of the course.
Can i just have the training booklet?
Yes. This can be provided for a reduced price of £49.99. Send us your contact details and we simply send the pack to you.
Objectives and Benefits
This course is designed to give you the confidence of handling any situation where you are being sued for outstanding monies. The confidence will stem from understanding all your options to manage any creditor and the full court process from filing and serving a defence through to attending court to defend your position. The benefit is a huge cost saving rather than paying expensive lawyer fees and the knowledge to manage and control all creditors whatever the situation.
An in depth analysis of all the relevant rules and obligations that a claimant must follow and how best to use this to your advantage dealing with both letters received chasing payment and reacting at every step in the court process. The course will examine the importance of negotiation and when and how to turn this in your favour. Should the case progress to a final hearing or trial this course will help you properly prepare for that from booking the right barrister to what to expect attending court.
This Course Includes:
- Relevant protocols that apply to the nature of the dispute
- Checking whether the right protocol has been followed and the options available due to non- compliance by a claimant
- Assessing the merits of any claim against you or your business and the options available to negotiate
- Responding to any letter of claim and the importance of supporting evidence
- How to immediately respond if you receive a County Court claim form and the importance of time limits